Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) Nante Bohemia

 Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-08-30 00:18:28

Photobucket

Konbawatanabe ドキドキ


It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)



AKB48's 27th Single Gingham Check has gone on sale (*´∀`*)




In the senbatsu election, I received the present of 19th place from fans, allowing me to sing with the Undergirls.


The song by the Undergirls, named Nante Bohemia, is included with Type B。



Because it was my first time ranking in the senbatsu election, for me I would like to really treasure this song.



The song has a bit of an adult atmosphere, or because it's different from the usual with a little woman-like sexy dance, please take note of it. ドキドキ



And there's one more thing.




Already I received a lot of comments from people saying, "I saw it! It was interesting!," so I think of lot of people already know, but





for the same Type B's special video


from me, "Milky-sensei," a lecture on fishing is recorded. (*/ω\*)




Yes.

If you watch it you'll understand, but I didn't think of myself as a master at fishing ( > _ < )



...Haha




And yet one day suddenly
for some reason I said that I wanted to give a lecture on fishing  (*゜Q゜*)!




Therefore, I examined my techniques and compiled them ´`


Although I didn't successfully summarize them, didn't have confidence that I could speak well, and was really nervous, I thought that if it brings smiles and laughter to people I'll be glad  (//∀//)



In the end,


somehow....



I probably introduced the Milky-style "fishing" that only I'm aware of!?


By the way, in the first period there's Suda Akari-san's lecture on self-shots!!!


Everyone please enjoy it... ドキドキ Haha





Well then, I'm going to take a bath  (*´∀`*)



Oyasumilky⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11341236091.html

No comments:

Post a Comment