Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-01 00:58:26
Photobucket
Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ

It's Watanabe Miyuki. (。・ω・。)

Today, I had a lesson starting from the morning. ♪

After the lesson、

I went to a beauty salon,

got a treatment,
arranged my bangs,

and my hair became shiny, silky smooth.  ( o > ω < o ) ドキドキ

After that, I went to eat sukiyaki!!! (TL Note: Sukiyaki is thin slices of beef)

Photobucket

It was extremely good  ( > _ < ) ドキドキ 

It was that sort of day. ドキドキ

Oyasumilky⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11342993155.html

No comments:

Post a Comment