Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki at 2012-08-30 15:41:23

Photobucket

Good morning!! (TL Note: What she actually says here is ohapopi, which seems like a cuter version of the normal way of saying ohayo)

It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)

Yesterday from early morning until night I was in a photoshoot \(^-^)/
Some were taken in Ibaraki-ken、and some were taken in a metropolitan area ♪ *Run* (TL Note:
This is not the English word "run" but actually a sound that Milky for some reason made)

Anyhow, it was a lot of fun (o > ω < o)

I did various summer-related things, such as swimming 音符

Now that I think about it, this year I was able to do a lot of summer-like things because of my job (*´∀`*)

Like fireworks, the ocean and the pool...ドキドキ

I'm grateful, ne (´Д`)ドキドキ

And there was also my heart desired strawberry ame (//∀//) (TL: We don't have this in the Western world, so it's hard to describe. It's a sort of strawberry candy. I think it's best understood if you Google Image the phrase "いちごあめ”)

After, I want to eat one more strawberry ame (´Д`)笑

Today from the morning is a recording session \(^-^)/

As always, let's enjoy the day. (o > ω < o) 晴れ

That was Milky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11340723765.html

No comments:

Post a Comment