Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

NANA☆Dressed Up.

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-02 23:05:57

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan. Photobucket

Today at Tokyo Big Site was the album 1830m's photo and handshake events ( ´∀`)

I was also in the album in the song named Itsuka Mita Umi no Soko (The Ocean Bottom I Saw One Day) as part of the upcoming girls. ☆

However, only the people that won the lottery for both the handshake event and 2-shots were able to take pictures...

Did everyone enjoy themselves Photobucket ?



There were a lot of people that watched Geinin!, so it was a day I was made fun of, haha.


I was mostly the straight man (in comedy) Photobucket

Well, the last episode wasn't all a script, it was me and the funny man (in comedy) reacting to each other, haha.



Today's plain clothes are these.

Photobucket

one spo's one piece that I liked as soon as I saw it Photobucket

one spo is a really popular store among members  Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way the black area around the collar is from a tank top's collar that's attached Photobucket


It's possible to wear only the one piece, but like this, it gives off a girly feeling so isn't it good?



And then the bottom flutters and spreads like a pannier Photobucket

And the feet is like this.

Photobucket



In reality, I was looking for red enamel shows, but because I could only find heels I gave up.

Because of course, by wearing heels at a handshake event, my feet would soon start to hurt Photobucket

This is ESPERANZA. Photobucket


As expected, red fits better  ( ノД`)

Well, there's still a chance next time Photobucket

Today is the end of a long time away Photobucket

At last I can return to the home that I love~!


My mom made the hotpot that I love and is waiting for me, so I want to hurry up and go home Photobucket
NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11344697091.html

No comments:

Post a Comment