Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) The 200th Stage

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-11 00:23:40
 
Photobucket
 
Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ
 
 
It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)
 
 
 
 

Today's stage was somehow...
 
 
 

for me, the 200th stage  (*/ω\*)
 
 
 
 

There's still 200 more!!!
 
 

From now on, let's steadily make more memories at the theaterrr ( o > ω < o ) !!
 
 
 

I also received a lot of congratulatory flowers from all the fans!!
 
 
 
 

Everyone, thank you so much.
 
 
 
 

And then, the current stage, Seishun Girls will have it's final performance on 9/20.
 
 
 
 
 

It's lonely to finish it, but
I think I want to face a new start and try my best!
 
 
 
 

And until the end I think I want to fully complete the Seishun Girls stage 音符
 
 
 
 

Lastly, this is today's plain clothes ドキドキ

Photobucket
 

These are my favorite shoes, you know (//∀//)
There's a tail attached ドキドキ

 

It's shown in the picture ドキドキ
 
 
 
 
 

Well then, I guess I'm going to chapu chapu (*´∀`*)
 
 
 
 
Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪
 
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11351618225.html

No comments:

Post a Comment