Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) Air 2-Shot Event

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-10 00:38:45
 
Photobucket
 
Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ

 
 
It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)

 

Yesterday was the 2-shot event!!!!
 

As expected, being able to communicate with all the fans that support me, 
 
I received immense power ドキドキ
 
 
 
 

Everyone, thank you Photobucket
 
 
 
 

And then today from the morning was a photoshoot for Young Jump-san ( o > ω < o )
 
 

And somehow, for the first time I get to be on the front cover and opening pages of Young Jump-san by myself ( > _ < ) !!!
 
 
 

I'm really, really grateful (;o;)
 
 
I'm glad ( > _ < )
 

Everyone, thanks for cheering me on all the time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And then today, 
I ran into Maeda-san ( o > ω < o )
 
 

I was so happyyy ドキドキ
 
 

After that, I took the bullet train 新幹線 to Osaka Photobucket
 
 
 

Today somehow I returned homeee ドキドキ
 
 
 

 
 
Having recorded it, 
I just watched the program that was broadcast yesterday about Maeda-san's graduation performanceー!
 
 

Again, I cried together with my mom (;o;)
 
 
 

Now I'm going to go take a bath 音符
 
 
 

 
Before that
 
let's have an air 2-shot ( o > ω < o ) ドキドキドキドキ

Photobucket
 
Have sweet dreams (*/ω\*)
 
 
 
Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪
 
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11350756042.html

No comments:

Post a Comment