Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) Please Tell Me★"

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-12 18:00:03


Konnichipopi 晴れ (^^)



It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)





Today I'm spending the day in a photoshoot \(^-^)/





Yesterday when Aina when for a run,

since I was in the room by myself, while watching TV I was also daydreaming,

this just suddenly popped into my mind...




Although I come to Tokyo so much
mostly I don't got out... (;_;)




I think I went to Shibuya around two times? I shopped and watched movies at places that I wanted to check out...



Manager-san came along (^_^;)




Because I don't have time, it can't be helped, but
when I have time it'd be nice to go out to play and do various things ドキドキ





Do you have any recommendations for places?




I really want to know a lot! (//∀//)




Especially an onsen that's good for the figure or health or a massage, like that stuff
Or a restaurant-san with delicious food, or a stylish shop ( o > ω < o )!

 


Well then, I still have to try hard for the photoshoot!


This was Milky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪


Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11352917075.html

No comments:

Post a Comment