Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NANA☆ Especially...

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-11 00:45:45
Good evening Photobucket

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ☆

Photobucket

Today was the recording for "Saturday's No Good!" (*´∀`) Photobucket

I met Football Hour-san Photobucket Photobucket

As expected, Sat No Good is amusingly funny Photobucket
During the recording, I was always laughing Photobucket

Although I didn't say anything funny...
Ainyan did! Photobucket

Although I aimed at making people laugh, my jokes fell flat, probably I should just talk naturally Photobucket

I want to become interesting. 

At night was the Team N stage in the theater that I haven't done in a while Photobucket

Team N really is a close friend ☆
I really love it Photobucket Photobucket

The stage was ridiculously fun (*´∀`)

But finally it was announced. 

The "Seishun Girls" stage, which we've been doing for a year and four months, will finally conclude on September 20th.

We still don't really know about our original stage, so I'm full of nervousness about how it'll be, but because I think it's a step to move forward from now, I want to put on the best performance on the 20th! Photobucket

By the way, today this also came to the theater Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you. Photobucket Photobucket
Happy happy happy ☆

Because we were able to be a part of Next Girls, we were able to learn a lot Photobucket

Because I haven't gone home yet, I'm keeping it at the theater for safekeeping Photobucket Photobucket

In tomorrow's ABC "Good Morning Sun," we'll be learning from a model about beautiful legs Photobucket

Watch from 6:45 am, ok? Photobucket

Good night.
NANA
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11351634656.html

No comments:

Post a Comment