Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, November 12, 2012

NANA☆ Face with No Makeup

Originally posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-11 16:43:58

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan Photobucket


Today after the live radio broadcast in Osaka was over, I came to Tokyo~ (*´∀`) Photobucket


I spend about half of every month in Tokyo. Haha


Because I had a bit of time, I took a bath at the hotel and took off my makeup Photobucket Photobucket


It's fine to take off the makeup already today ☆

Photobucket

Uwaaaaaai

As expected, no makeup is comfortable and easy Photobucket



But on the other hand, 

I can't go out now.

Ok, I'm going to concentrate on lessons! 


NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11352005875.html

No comments:

Post a Comment