Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

NANA☆ Going Out with Lazy

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-08 06:46:20

Good morning Photobucket Photobucket

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ☆ 

Photobucket

Yesterday from the morning, at Ripopo's invitation, I went out. Photobucket Photobucket


We did nothing but wander around (lol)

But we ate good food Photobucket

We were shopping around, and were fixated by a pet shop's puppies (Translator's Note: Here, Nana is not using the usual word for "puppy" or "dog" but a much cuter "Wan-chan." "Wan" is the sound that a dog makes in Japanese, similar to "woof" in English.) Photobucket Photobucket

I really really want a dog...


I feel like it would somehow heal me Photobucket

And I also discovered something like this!!

As expected, it seems that I like Kitty-chan Photobucket

From when I was a little girl Photobucket

Photobucket

At night I went with Ripopo to eat monjayaki (Translator's Note: It's a pancake-like food with different fillings, similar to okonomiyaki but thinner) Photobucket

Before that, we brought manager-san along Photobucket

Although he/she's named Gohei-san ☆
It was deliciousssssss~  ( ´∀`) Photobucket



I also decorated an autograph board!!
I was happy that they recognized me the moment I went in Photobucket

I also got a souvenir Photobucket Photobucket


Thank you very much ♪

The unplanned date with Ripopo was fun Photobucket

Thanks, Ripopo~ ( ´∀`)


Today is the 2-shot event, huhPhotobucket Photobucket

What pose should I do... Photobucket ?



NANA

 Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11349042780.html

No comments:

Post a Comment