Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NANA☆ Love Love CODE...

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-13 11:36:42


Good evening Photobucket Photobucket

Actually, not really, good morning Photobucket

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ♪
Photobucket

Today was hot the whole day, right? Photobucket
It's already September and yet it's still so terrible Photobucket

Recently I sit on my bed and I become sleepy.

Yesterday, I was still in the middle of writing my blog but I fell asleep. Haha

Because of that, I'm updating it now Photobucket

From the day before yesterday I shared a room with Akari~Photobucket Photobucket
I haven't shared a room with Akari in a long time Photobucket

This feeling is calming or something like that...
I wonder why? Photobucket Haha


Yesterday I spent the day in a photoshoot, so the clothing had a sort of casual feeling (*´∀`) Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt / dazzlin
 Leather skirt / INGNI
Sandals / Something bought at Nanba Walk

Even though these were my own clothes, in letters and comments people said "I'm looking forward to it ☆," so I'm happy Photobucket

Thanks ☆

Then, today as usual, I'll try my best Photobucket Photobucket
NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11353559317.html

No comments:

Post a Comment