Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

NANA☆ My First Time (lol)

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-07 00:22:52
Good evening Photobucket Photobucket

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan. ( ´∀`)

Today from the morning I was in a photoshoot ☆

Depending on how I did, I might've had to stay until night... Photobucket

But unexpectedly, I demonstrated my ability and it ended in an instant. Photobucket Photobucket

Exactly..."my first time" Photobucket (lol) (Translator's Note: I don't know why "my first time" is written in brackets, but that's the way it was in her post so I'm leaving it in quotes here. It might be a popular saying on TV or something similar.)

Incidentally, lunch was a fancy Hawaiian meal with manager-san Photobucket

Photobucket
All of it looked so tasty that couldn't choose, so manager-san decided for me Photobucket

It was exceptionally delicious ☆

After that, we left (*´∀`) Photobucket

It was fun Photobucket Photobucket

As I was thinking that today was fun, I got a call from Ripopo after she finished her work, saying that "I can't sleep by myself Photobucket " Photobucket Haha

So she came here with a carry bag, motivated to stay over in my room (lol)

Ah, it's late but...


Photobucket
did you see it Photobucket


In the feature about the next generation's aces, Akimoto-sensei called me out, saying "Of course Yamada." Photobucket Photobucket

If you'd like, please look at it. (。-∀-) Photobucket
NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11348096066.html

No comments:

Post a Comment