Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) Fashion Magazine of Dreams

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-15 00:48:38


Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ

It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)


Thank you to everyone that watched Gachigaze (//∀//)

Today again from the morning was a photoshoot and after that was a meeting 音符


I already got ready for bed,
and I'm rolling around on it ドキドキ

I'm going to give information to everyone here ( o > ω < o ) ビックリマーク


Today, 9/14, a girls' fashion magazine went on sale, 
a sweet and cute picture-focused fashion magazine for girls. 
In LARME's first issue
for the first time I got to be in a photoshoot as a fashion model ( > _ < )

It's always been my dream to appear in a girls' fashion magazine ( > _ < ) ドキドキ

I'm really, really happy 

There were tons of Western-style clothes that fit my taste, so
it was a blessing to be surrounded by cute outfits..(;o;)


I think that from now I'd like to polish up on the girly things that interest me, like fashion, makeup, clothes, etc. (`ω´) Haha

Well then, from tomorrow is a handshake event festival ( o > ω < o )

I'm looking forward to ittt!!!
Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪ 

Photobucket

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11354953458.html

No comments:

Post a Comment