Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sakura's Handwritten Letter to Haruppi for her 17th Birthday

Dear Harrupi,

Happy 17th Birthday! Yesterday was your HKT48 birthday stage. Today is your birthday stage with Team A, huh! I wonder what the Team A Haruppi is like? After your concurrent position with Team A was decided, watching your figure singing together with our senpai, it was bright and dazzling! I was honestly relieved to see the somewhat shy Haruppi get along so well with all the senpai on Team A. For HKT48, you're part of the 1st generation so you must be a senpai to others, but in Team A, fill the role of a kouhai, be completely spoiled, absorb various things and bring it all back to HKT!

Lately, you and I have been talking together a lot. Do you remember on the night of the photoshoot for the jacket of the 2nd single, how we cried together at the hotel? Saying "Honestly, I don't even know what to do anymore," we cried together, but the fact that the always serious Haruppi, the person who rarely cries in front of others, was able to share her feelings with me made me glad.

For you, and for me as well, I feel that 2013 has been a year in which we have been able to grow greatly. The path that we decided upon and walked was not an easy, paved road, but I feel that because you were here I was able to overcome it. From now on, I want to continue walking with you, hand in hand.

Haruppi, you are an exceptional friend and a valuable rival. From here, take my hand and let's walk forward, pressing on relentlessly.

And then! Team A-san!

Someday, Team H will attain the ability to outstrip Team A, so please wait!

HKT48 Team H Miyawaki Sakura

 photo 20-1_zps4bf4ea28.jpg photo 20-2_zpsa1deba70.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment