Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Jan 5, 2014, 10:28 pm (JST)

こんばんは!
Good evening!

今年初のぐぐたす新企画「さくらの気まぐれ絵日記」を、今日からスタートしたいと思います!
Today I'm going to start a new project on Google+, "Sakura's Whimsical Illustrated Diary!"

私の特技は、「絵を描くこと」なので、その特技を何か活かしたいなぁと思って、この企画を始めようと思いました!
My special skill is drawing, so as I was thinking about how to best leverage that skill, I thought to start this project!

今日は、一月一日の初日の出のことを絵日記にしました!
Today I drew and wrote about the first sunrise of the New Year!

丸い太陽の中には、今年の干支ウマを描いて、オシャレな雰囲気にしました^o^
In the middle of the round sun, I drew the horse of this year's zodiac, making it smartly dressed ^o^

この気まぐれ絵日記、続きますように^o^
I hope to continue this whimsical diary ^o^

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment