Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Feb 24, 2014, 8:58 pm (JST)

HKT48チームK4と、AKB48チームAを兼任することになりました。
I now hold a concurrent position in both HKT48's Team KIV and AKB48's Team A.

まだ頭の中がぼーっとしてますが、私にとってチャンスだと思い、頑張ります。
I'm still completely stupefied and my head is all hazy, but I believe this is a chance that's been given to me so I'm going to do my very best at it.

また更新します!
I will update again later!

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment