Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Jan 10, 2014, 7:39 am (JST)

おはようございます!
Good morning!

今日は、とても目覚めがスッキリ(゚v゚)
Today I woke up feeling super refreshed (゚v゚)

今日は、昨日の投稿でも言っていたように時間を有効活用出来る日にしたいと思います!
I said this yesterday in my post, but I'm going to attempt to spend the day effectively and practically!

頑張るぞ!
I'll going to do my best!

それでは、今日も一日
がんばらっちでぐっどらっち。
Well then, today as usual
I'll try my best so good luck.

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment