Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Furuhata Nao Google+ / Jul 25, 2014, 9:03 pm (JST)

今日は卒業生の大和撫子と
久しぶりに遊んで来ました。
楽しかったな~
Today I got to hang out
with the graduated Yamato Nadeshiko (Hioki Miki)
I had fun~

これについてはアメブロ
を見てくださると嬉しいです。
大和撫子と開拓
I wrote about it on my AmeBlog
so it would make me happy if you read it
Progress with Yamato Nadeshiko
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11899747483.html


明日は
CBCラジオ夏まつり「ske48
観覧車へようこそ!!」
公開録音です。
There’s a live recording for
CBC Radio Summer Festival
[ske48 no kanransha e yokoso!!]
tomorrow.

公開録音初めてなので
どんな感じなのかドキドキ
しますね!
It’s my first ever live recording
so I’m super hyped about
how it’ll turn out!



No comments:

Post a Comment