Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Having fun with K2 / Furuhata Nao Blog / July 19, 2014, 11:02 pm (JST)

Good evening,
Team K2’s Furuhata Nao here.



I’ve read the comments.

Thank you all very much
for saying that you’ve seen it… (The recent Young Gangan)
I was over the moon

I was glad that there’s also people who’ve seen it. (As in others who chanced upon it)
Thank you very much!



This is an off-shot from it

(She wrote summer break)



We had 2 K2 stage performances today.

The first was the afternoon performance
but (the crowd) got even more pumped up
in the second half, I’m so glad.

I got to talk more (smoothly)
Getting more used to it recently~



I was my first K2 stage performance
with Goudo-chan, she’s so cute.

She makes me feel sorta relaxed,
I don’t know how to put it but
her smile made me very happy

It was fun getting to talk to her
during the self-introductions too!





The left is Goudo-chan
and the right is Arai-chan



I hope Annya gets well soon.



The 2nd performance was Riho-san’s seitansai

It was so funny to see that
all of Riho-san’s fans are
just as high as she is *laugh*

We’ve not had such a
high-spirited stage performance before.
I guess that’s Riho-san for you then



Riho-san is a very kind,
funny, nice-smelling and
my treasured senior in SKE48
who would keep saying that I’m cute.





A very happy birthday to you
I hope for a very wonderful
year ahead.



To everyone who came down
and those who supported us,
thank you very much.

You’ve worked hard again today .



Questions from you



☆ What did you use to do during summer breaks ☆



During elementary school, I would wake up
daily and go to the park to do the radio exercises.
I woke up early with an empty stomach

During middle school, all I did
was my club activities, it was the most
important thing for me so I did it from dawn till dusk

I was the saxophone representative
then by the way.
It was really fun then



Thank you very much for
reading, liking and commenting
on my AmeBlog.

You’ve work hard again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment