Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hirata Rina Google+ / Jul 29, 2014, 9:35 pm (JST)

昨日は宮城県の気仙沼大島に被災支援活動しに行ってきました!
I went to Kesennuma Island in the Miyagi Prefecture yesterday as part of the after-disaster support activities!

始めての被災地訪問でした。
It was my first ever after-disaster support visit.

本当に楽しくて、会えた方みんなと心が1つになった気がしました!
It was really a lot of fun, and I felt that my heart became one with everyone that I met!

フェリーでのお別れも感動しました。正直帰りたくないくらいしあわせでした。
It was also very heartbreaking during the depart on the ferry. I was so happy there that I didn’t want to go back.

また絶対にいきたいです!
I would definitely return there again someday!

笑顔って本当にすばらしい。。。
Smiles are really wonderful…

ひらりー♪



No comments:

Post a Comment