Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hirata Rina Google+ / Jul 16, 2014, 8:12 am (JST)

16才やっときたなー♡
I'm finally 16~♡

日本帰ったらもっといろんなお仕事に挑戦できますように(o^^o)♡
I hope I'll get to challenge a larger variety of work once I get back to Japan (o^^o)♡

あとね今日(日本では)大好きなまりりの誕生日なの!お誕生日一緒なの(^◯^)
Ah and today's (in Japan) is my beloved Mariri's birthday! We share the same birthday(^◯^)

まりりもおめでとう♡初公演がんばって!
Happy birthday to Mariri too  Do your best for your first stage performance!

コメントいっぱいありがとう♡
Thank you for all the comments♡

ひらりー♪





No comments:

Post a Comment