Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Jo Eriko Google+ / Jul 26, 2014, 10:48 am (JST)

昨日の夜自分の部屋の物の
位置かえた!!
Last night I moved some of my things around
in my room!!

あと整理した!!!!
Afterwards everything was rearranged!!!!

卒業の時にteamMと二期生の
メンバーからもらった綿菓子!
綿菓子の袋にメッセージ
書いてくれてたやつ
ずっとおいてる(^_^)
The cotton candy I received from Team M and 2nd
gen during my graduation performance!
I will always keep the cotton candy’s plastic bag 
that has a message
written on it to me (^_^)

皆からもらった
手紙とかぬいぐるみとかうちわも
おいてる!!!!!!
I also kept things that I received from everyone, 
like my letter, soft toy and uchiwa(fan)!!!!

ありがとね
Thank you


てことで電車なーう!!!!!!!
みんなはー?????
Oh by the way I’m on the train now!!!!!!!
Where are you all at?????

No comments:

Post a Comment