Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Jo Eriko Google+ / Jul 26, 2014, 1:35 am (JST)

今日の仕事おわりました!!!!
Today’s work has ended!!!!

また言えるようになったら
教えるね!!!!!
Also, I feel like talking more, so I will tell
you more!!!!!

今日は彩さんにコメントできたので
上々で頑張れたo(^^o)(o^^)o(笑)
Sayaka-san commented (on G+) today
so I will try my best today in high spirits o(^^o)(o^^)o(笑)

いつも上々やけどo(^^o)(o^^)o
今からかえるよ!
皆はなにしてるー????
Even though I’m always in high spirits anyways o(^^o)(o^^)o
I’m going home now!
What is everyone doing right now????

No comments:

Post a Comment