Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Jul 27, 2014, 9:08 pm (JST)


こんばんわっ(o^^o)♡
Good evening(o^^o)♡

今日も赤ちゃんと遊んでたー!
ちっちゃいこかわいい。
小さ頃ね、幼稚園の先生になりたいと思ってたんだーずっと。
Today I played with the baby!
The little tiny cuteness!
When I was small, I always thought I wanted to be a kindergarden teacher!

似合うかなー?笑
Does that suit me? 笑

二日間楽しかった!
These two days were fun!
さて、勉強しないと。笑( ̄▽ ̄)
Ok, I have to study. 笑( ̄▽ ̄)

広島握手会いきたかったなー。
みんなは今日なにしてた??
I wanna go to the handshake event in Hiroshimaaa.
What did you all do today everyone??

写真は可愛い可愛いみきたん
The photo is with cute, cute Mikitan

No comments:

Post a Comment