Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Jul 28, 2014, 10:00 pm (JST)

こんばんわー(o^^o)♡
Good evening!(o^^o)♡
今日もテストでしたー!!
あとすこし、、
あとすこしでおわるよーーー😭
I had another test todaaay!!
Just a little more„
Just a little more and I’ll be donnneee😭
今月いっぱいがんばります(´・Д・)」
I worked hard all this month (´・Д・)」

あとね、今日からダイエット始めたの( ̄ー ̄)✨
みんなの予想はいつまで続くと思うー?
And another thing, from today I’ll be starting a diet( ̄ー ̄)✨
Everyone, how long do you predict I can keep it up?

わたしの予想は3日かなあ(´・Д・)」💓
I think perhaps 3 days(´・Д・)」💓

目標は-3kg( ̄ー ̄)
My goal: to lose 3kg ( ̄ー ̄)
おうえんしてくださーい笑
Please cheer for meee 笑

No comments:

Post a Comment