Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Jul 29, 2014, 10:54 pm (JST)

今日は丑の日ですね!♪( ´θ`)ノ
Today is Day of the Ox!♪( ´θ`)ノ
[TN: A day in late July that is dedicated to eating eel]

だからうちでは
うなぎをたべましたー💓
Therefore I ate eel at home!💓

ぷらす大好きな豚汁(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
Plus my favorite tonjiru (((o(゚▽゚)o)))
[TN: Tonjiru = pork miso soup]

美味しかったー!!
Delicious!!

そこで丑の日という字を
筆ペンで書いたよ。
And so I wrote the characters for Day of the Ox here.

そんな上手なわけでないけど
載せてみまーす♪
It’s not necessarily that good,
but I tried to put it down♪

知らない方も多いかもしれないのですが実は書道得意なんです♪( ´θ`)ノ
Many people don’t know this, but, in fact, I’m good at calligraphy ♪( ´θ`)ノ

色々載せていきたいなー!今後!
I want to put various things! From now on!

明日もテストです!
語学だから勉強しないと😭!
Tomorrow I have another test!
It’s languages so I gotta study😭!

No comments:

Post a Comment