Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tanaka MIku Google+ / May 31, 2014, 4:54 pm (JST)

こんにちばんみくりん(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
Konnichibanmikurin (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

今日は、福岡での船上パーティだったよ。ドレス似合うかな、、、?
Today is the boat party in Fukuoka. Does my dress match me...?

髪の毛は、下の方でお団子にしてもらったよー♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
The bottom part of my hair was made into dumplings ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

美久はトランプに勝ってチョコを二枚もらえたよーわーい!(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
I won at trump so I got two pieces of chocolate! Yess! (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

似合ってるか感想待ってるね(・ω・)ノ
I'm waiting for your opinion on whether it matches me or not (・ω・)ノ

あと、こちらもよろしくばい!投票
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
I'm leaving this to you bye! Vote
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

 

No comments:

Post a Comment