Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Jul 12, 2014, 10:37 pm (JST)

こんばんはー(^o^)/
Good evening (^o^)/
明日は久しぶりに
二回公演です。
Tomorrow, after such a while
I’ll be performing twice.

がんばります。
応援しててね。
I will do my best.
Please support me ok?

今日は耀とご飯に行って
たくさんお話して
お腹パンパンになったから
今にも寝てしまいそうです。
Today I went out to eat with Hikari and
we talked alot and
I can became really full so
now I feel like sleeping.

うわーー起きないとーーー。
Uwaaa I probably won’t be able to wake up

写真はひらりー。
The photo is with Hirarii

またね( ^ω^ )
See you later ( ^ω^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment