Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Jul 16, 2014, 11:48 pm (JST)

こんばんは
Good evening

今日はレッスンでした(^^)
たくさん踊りました
Today I had lessons (^^)
I danced alot

もっとがんばらないとっ。
I have to try harder.

休憩してるとき、
久しぶりにみぃちゃんに
あったのーーー( ̄▽ ̄)♡
During break time
I met up with Miichan whom
I haven’t seen in a while ( ̄▽ ̄)♡

ずっと会いたかったの!
元気そうでよかたーー♡
I have always wanted to see her !
I am glad that seems well♡

少しお話できてよかったー♫
I’m glad I was able to talk to her for a little bit ♫

明日もレッスンがんばるぞ!!
Tomorrow I also have lessons. I will try my best !!

No comments:

Post a Comment