Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Jul 21, 2014, 10:01 pm (JST)

こんばんは☆
Good evening☆

今日は、早起きして
涼花、耀、なーにゃ、私の
4人で琵琶湖に
散歩しに行きました( ̄▽ ̄)♡
Today, I woke up early
The four of us;
Ryoka, Hikari, and Naanya and I
went to Lake Biwa for a walk ( ̄▽ ̄)♡

琵琶湖すごく広くて
びっくり!!
たまには散歩もいいね^ ^
気分転換ができました^ ^
Lake Biwa is so wide,
I was surprised!!
To go on walks once in a while is good right ^ ^
my mood was changed ^ ^

この数日、この4人で
ずっといました。笑
楽しかった、、笑
These past few days, I’ve been
hanging out with these 4 all the time. 笑
I’s been fun, , 笑

昨日に続き、今日も
充実しててすぐ寝れる(^^)/
Continuing on from yesterday, Today I also
feel replenished and will sleep straight away (^^)/

みんな、おやすみーー!
Good night everyone !

写真は琵琶湖♡笑
The photo is of Lake Biwa ♡笑


No comments:

Post a Comment