Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Jul 9, 2014, 11:48 pm (JST)

こんばんは(^^)
Good evening (^^)

今日はあん誰でした!
美月祭りでしたー!
2ヶ月ぶりのあん誰楽しかった!
Today I was on Andare!
It was Mitsuki’s festival!
It’s been 2 months since I’ve been on Andare.
I had fun!

終わってから
倉持さん、高城さん、いずりなさんで
ご飯食べに行きました
After it finished,
I went to eat dinner
with Kuramochi-san, Takajo-san, and Izurina-san (OvO)

いろんなお話ができて
すごく楽しかったー♡
We talked about a range of things
and it was so much fun ♡

お腹いっぱいで
すぐ眠れる。。
As I was really full
I became sleepy straight away..

おやすみなさーい☆
Good night☆

No comments:

Post a Comment