Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Worked hard editing the photos / Furuhata Nao Blog / Aug 6, 2014

Good evening,
Team K2’ Furuhata Nao here.



I went for the shooting for Asbee's CM today.

Everyone (wore) casual wear and were
very cute, and so were the shoes~
I’m so excited for fall.



After that, I had lessons before
heading back to the hotel.

Ah, I had time to go to the supermarket so once
I got back (to the hotel), I went there to get fruits.
Thank you, supermarket.

I was so happy that I got to buy

watermelons,
peaches,
blue berries and
bananas

The watermelon was shockingly super sweet,
so I can’t wait to (dig into) the other fruits too!

I’m so excited about it



AKB48 Sousenkyo! Mizugi Surprise
is now on sale.

This is the 1 chance that
you all have given me. (Everyone who voted for Nao, please buy this for her)
The photo shoot was also a lot of fun.

Eitherways, the set was so cute and it made me so excited while we had the photo shoot.



The booth I was in for the photo shoot

































Another booth

































Thank you all very much for have
given me (the chance) for such a fun photo shoot.



De☆View has
gone on sale. (t/n: De☆View is a magazine by Oricon, mostly about news regarding stars in the music industry and some about voice actors)


I’ve been following De☆View
since before I joined SKE48.
I’ve always felt very happy reading it.

And (because of it), it made me (realize)
that I have to work hard towards my own dream…

That’s why I was very glad when I was going to be featured on it.



Questions from everyone



How much (stuff) do you bring along


Well I guess it’d be quite a lot of stuff
For a period of time, it was a chain of
stage performances so I used a luggage.
Though I didn’t spend the night *laugh*

My baggage had increased lately but
I guess there’s nothing I can do about it so, oh well.



Your unexpected talent

A long time back, I’m talking about a long time back,
I was very good at short distance sprints other than my brass band.
The fact that I don’t do sports at all didn’t seem to matter
but I do like to do sports.

However, that’s not that case now.



To everyone who asked questions,
thank you very much.
I will pick questions out any time



Thank you very much for
reading, liking and commenting
on my AmeBlog.

You’ve worked hard again today.



なお ♯343

No comments:

Post a Comment