Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

~Yakiniku~ IWA x Okapazu / Furuhata Nao Blog / Aug 2, 2014, 12:32 pm (JST)

Hello there,
Team K2’s Furuhata Nao here.



I read the comments.

Pokemon really put me at ease~
The Pikachu cafe was really a wonderful place
The (food) was so adorable it was such
a waste to have eaten them…

But I got them in the form of pictures so it’s fine!

















Yesterday after work, I had
AKB’s lessons to attend to.

Got to meet up with the old Team K,
ended up with lots of shrills. (They weren’t hyper only in dance after all. Though Tanochan alone could easily beat them all in terms of noise lol)



Shimada-san, Marippe (Abe-san),
Yagi-shan, Hillary, Shihorin-san…

So glad to have met them
all after such a long time~



After that, Aamin, Naana-san
and I went to [~Yakiniku~IWA].
Tomutomu joined in midway



IWA



































There were (AKB) costumes around,
and the songs played were from AKB…

SKE48’s songs were played too



The menu also perked me up.
There was an AKB member’s
menu too~


































It’s so cute, just like the AKB cafe’s



Everything was delicious, I’m so satisfied



It was a very fun place so
if you have the chance, I’d like
you to stop by for a meal there~

Well I’ll want to go there again sometime!

By the way my favourite was
Vanilla ice cream on grilled potatoes



































Of course the meat was wonderful too



Uchida-san came too
I was so happy





















Questions from you



Have you went to Yokohama
as a private activity before?


Well, no
I’m the type of person who likes
to spend my time at places close (to home)
so (the only time) I’ll take the car
for a long ride is when my parents
bring me along.

I guess I’ve been to quite some
seas, fields and outdoor (places).

Someday when I’m an adult,
I want to bring my parents there~



Your hands are beautiful, have you done any skincare for it?


None at all.
Except for handcreams during winter

My hands are actually kind of big
That’s why during the handshake events,
I’d end up covering the hands completely~ *laugh*
I just remembered that after Rena-san
found out about that, she called it
"Hand-engulfing event" *laugh*

The hand-engulfing event’s a soft one isn’t it



Do you find sporty guys charming?

Of course
But not just limited to sports,
as long as they’re passionate about
something, I find that very appealing.

(So) it is, and it isn’t



Thank you to everyone
who asked asked the questions.
I’ll pick questions up at any time



Thank you all very much for
reading, liking and commenting
on my AmeBlog.

Please do trade a wonderful smile
for anything, anywhere.



なお ♯341

No comments:

Post a Comment