Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Furuhata Nao Google+ / Sep 25, 2014, 0:32 am (JST)

こんばんは。
Good evening.

秋なのに、秋なのに
蚊に刺され9箇所(笑)
Despite it being Autumn, despite the Autumn,
I still got bitten at 9 different locations by mosquitoes *laugh*

どうやら私のお部屋に蚊が
迷いこんでしまったみたいです。
Somehow it seems that my room
has trapped mosquitoes.

あら~…
Oh dearie~…


アメブロ
まだまだ紹介は続きます
My AmeBlog
Continuing with the introduction
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11929794803.html

1つ前のアメブロには横浜で
着た私服も載せましたよ~
I uploaded the pictures of my outfit that I
wore at Yokohama for the previous AmeBlog~





No comments:

Post a Comment