Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hirata Rina Google+ / Sep 16, 2014, 2:26 pm (JST)

こんにちはー♡
Hello there ♡

今日はひらりーの大好きななおちゃんの誕生日です(^O^)/
Today’s the birthday of my beloved Naochan (^o^)/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

なおちゃんは同じときに大島チームKになった大切な仲間♡
Naochan’s became a very important friend of mine back when we were in Oshima Team K ♡

大好きだよーーーーー(o^^o)
I love you~~~~~ (o^^o)

ひらりー♪


--- Comments ---


Hillary
あれ??
Eh??
カレンダーが間違ってた。。。
I made a mistake on my calendar…今メールでなおちゃんにおやまった。
I just opologized to Naochan in a mail.(t/n: She typo-ed. ‘opologized’ instead of ‘apologized’)あやまった
Apologized 






No comments:

Post a Comment