Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Long Text / Murashige Anna Mobame / Sep 28th, 2014, 9:02 pm (JST)

The tour was really fun!!
There were loud Aanya calls and uchiwas and towels
I was really happy!!

But, it really is frustrating
To be a backdancer for my kouhai
Having a different costume than the senbatsu
Being unable to participate in lots of songs


Being a unit backdancer especially hurts a lot
When I was doing rehearsals I felt like I was going to cry the entire time

I was thinking about how all the Shigekkos would be so disappointed, it was really painful
But, I believe what's important to me right now is returning to the beginning and starting again from scratch.

What I need to do right now is complete everything that's given to me at 100%.

So no matter how much I was in the back today
I went at the tour with the feelings of "I'll be the one who stands out the most!".
Even as a backdancer I danced sharp and with a 100% smile!!笑
Ozaki-san and Sasshi said
"Murashige you were really good!" to me and it made me really want to try my best.

I'm sure all the Shigekkos are worried thinking
"Is Murashige going to quit HKT?" but don't worry ^o^

I still want to do my best with HKT so I won't quit!!
I'll definitely return to senbatsu too!!
And I still haven't even paid back the Shigekkos at all for ranking me into the election!

Guigui Murashige. Let's do it!!

Tomorrow is a concert with NMB♪
Ahh I'm looking forward to it♪
Will you come see~??

No comments:

Post a Comment