Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tashima Meru Google+ / Sep 20, 2014, 12:06 pm (JST)

こんにちめるるん♪
めるです。
Konnichimerurun ♪
It's Meru.


HKT48のごぼてん!
福岡の皆さん、見て頂けてますかー?(^^)/
HKT48 no Goboten!
Everyone in Fukuoka, are you watching it~? (^^)/

私も見れるかも♬(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)
一緒にみよっ。
Maybe I'll also watch it ♬(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)
Let's watch it together.


朝から、少し用事を済ませて
整骨院に行ってました!
In the morning, after I took care of a few errands
I went to an osteopathic clinic!

午後は最終リハーサル(ง •̀_•́)งfight!
がんばるぞっ。
This afternoon is the last rehearsal (ง •̀_•́)งfight!
I'm going to do my best.

めるルンルン♪
Merurunrun ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment