Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Aug 29, 2014, 10:46 pm (JST)

こんばんは☆
Goodevening☆

今日もお稽古でした(^^)
Today I had lessons again(^^)

今日はあっという間に
時間がたっててびっくり!
楽しかった(*´∀`)
Today, I was surprised at
how long I was standing for!
It was fun(*´∀`)

そういえば!!
ミュージカル AKB49~恋愛禁止条例~
映画館中継が決まりました\(^o^)/
詳しくは公式サイトを見てね♡
Which reminds me!!
AKB49~Renai kinshi Jourei~ the musical’s
cinema broadcast has been decided\(^o^)/
for more details check out the official site ok?♡

明日は名古屋で握手会!
Tomorrow is Nagoya handshake!

手羽先ーーー❤❤❤
Chicken wingsーーー❤❤❤

待ってます\(^o^)/
I’ll be waiting \(^o^)/


写真はあえりんぎとまーちゅんさん!
ドームコンサートの衣装です♡
私だけまる子ちゃんみたいだったの!笑
In the photo is Aeringi and Maachun-san!
We’re wearing our costume from the dome concert♡
Only I looked like Maruko-chan!笑

No comments:

Post a Comment