Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Aug 31, 2014, 07:25 pm (JST)

こんばんは☆
Good evening☆

名古屋2日間の握手会
ありがとうございました!
Nagoya Individual Handshake event day 2
Thank you very much!

今日もすごく楽しかった❤
Today was also super fun❤

手羽先食べれたし、
ひつまぶし食べれたし
満喫できました(°▽°)
I was able to fully enjoy -
eating Tebasaki and
eating Hitsumabushi


来てくださったみなさん!
パワーをありがとう♡!
Everyone who came!
Thank you for your power♡!

明日からまたAKB49の
お稽古がんばります(^^)
From tomorrow I will also do my best
in the rehearsal for AKB49.

当選した方たくさんいて、
聞くたびにもう緊張してました。w
The people selected, said a lot,
I will also do my best whilst listening to them. w

帰りの新幹線では
りんりんとお隣(°▽°)
やっぱ落ち着く~♡
Going home on the bullet train,
I sat next to Rinrin(°▽°)
as expected she made me feel calm♡

おやすみ
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment