Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Sep 14, 2014, 11:39 pm (JST)

AKB49、4日目~。
AKB49, Day 4~。

終わるの早すぎです。。
It ended too quickly..

いやだー!!!
nooooー!!!

残り二日!
悔いが残らないように
全力でいくぜーい!!!
Only 2 days left!
In order to not leave any regrets
I will put in my utmost best!!!

そして今日はライブビューイングも
あってどんな感じだったのか
すごく気になる!!
見た方教えてね~(*´-`)
Also, today there was also a
live viewing, I wonder what it was like,
I’m really curious!!
Those who watched, please tell me ok~(*´-`)

明日も楽しむぞ~!
I’m also looking forward to tomorrow~!

写真は実くん。と少し寛子。
楽屋はいつもこんな感じに
賑やかですごっく楽しい(*´∀`)♪
The photo is Minoru-kun. and a little of Hiroko.
In the dressing room it is always
very lively and super fun (*´∀`)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment