Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Sep 5, 2014, 10:51 pm (JST)

こんばんは☆
お稽古おわったよーー!
Good evening☆
Lessons have endedーー!

今日は、本番のこと考えてたら
心臓バクバクしてたぁ。。
Today, When I thought about performances
my heart started pounding..

うわー!緊張だぁぁぁぁ!!!笑
Uwaa! I will try my bestttttt!!!笑

残り少しの時間、
有効に使うぞー!!!!
There isn’t that much left,
I will effectively use it!!!!

あ!!
これ見てください!!
http://s.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11919845927.html
ミュージカルのこといろいろ
書いてありますぜ(°▽°)
Ah!!
Please look at this!!
http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11919845927.htmlThere are various things about the Musical
written on the site(°▽°)
明日はパシフィコ横浜で
握手会!!
よろしくおねがいしますー♡
Tomorrow is the Pacifico Yokohama
handshake event!!
Please treat me wellー♡

No comments:

Post a Comment