Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Sep 7, 2014, 11:28 pm (JST)

こんばんは(^^)☆
Good evening (^^)☆

握手会ありがとうございました✨
Thank you for the handshake event✨

2日間、たくさんパワー
いただきました!!
These two days, I received
lots of power!!

AKB49も、もう少しで本番!
気を緩めずに
気合いいれて準備するぞー!!
AKB49 performance will be soon!
I will let loose
and let out a cry, I am readyー!!

写真はなーにゃと😚
The photo is Naanya and I😚

メンバーとたくさん撮ろうと
したけどまわりに誰も
いなかったねん。
許してぇ~(*_*)
I wanted to take heaps of photos with
members but no one was around.
Please forgive me~(*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment