Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Sep 21, 2014, 6:48 pm (JST)

こんばんは^_^
Good evening ^_^

結局、動画はなかなか載らそうにないな…。
また、電波の良いところでチャレンジしてみます
In the end, it seems the video wasn't properly uploaded...
Once again, I'm challenged by the finer points of electronics


移動中、ずっと眠っていたので逆にもーっと眠たくなっちゃった∑(゚Д゚)!
飛行機の中で、みたいDVDあるのになぁ…⊂((・x・))⊃ 
While we were coming back, I slept the whole time and now somehow I'm even more sleepy ∑(゚Д゚)!
I even had a DVD I wanted to watch on the plane...⊂((・x・))⊃
起きろっ!私( ̄Д ̄)ノ
Wake up, me! ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment