Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Tebasaki!o(`ω´ )o Sae / Miyazawa Sae SKE-Blog / Nov 1, 2014; 11:55 pm (JST)



SKE48 リクエストアワーセットリストベスト242 2014「1位は?最下位は?曲推し集合!」
1日目が終わりました!!!!
SKE48 Request Hour Set List Best 242 2014 "What is 1st? What is last? Oshi-song-collection!"
I finished the 1st day!!!!

なんだか、、、
悔い が残ってます( ; ; )💦
悔しい悔しい悔しいです。( ; ; )💦
Somehow,,,
I have some regrets (; ;)
It's frustrating frustrating frustrating. (; ;)


明日は今日の分も消化させます!!
がんばります!!( ; ; )👊💦💦
Tomorrow I will also digest today's part!!
I'll do my best!! (; ;)





今日はサプライズゲストで ♪チョコの奴隷 を里英ちゃんが歌いに来てくれました(^.^)❤️SKEの兼任の先輩!!
同じステージ立てて嬉しかったよん(OvO)
As today's surprise guest, Riechan came to sing Choco no Dorei(^.^)♥My senpai as Kennin in SKE!!
I'm happy I could stand on the same stage with her (OvO)







明日も盛り上がって、、、やるぞーーーーーーー🔥🔥👊(T ^ T)
Let's fire it up also tomorrow!!





、、、わぁーーー。眠い(._.)笑
,,,Waaaa. I'm sleepy (._.) lol





teamS❤️らぶ!♪( ´θ`)ノ
I love teamS♥






















おやすみなさえ。。。
Oyasuminasae...




宮澤佐江

No comments:

Post a Comment