Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Jan 4, 2015, 8:57 am (JST)

おはようございます!
Good morning!

もうすぐ握手会始まります
The handshake event is going to start soon



朝ごはん食べる時間無くて、
お腹空いた〜〜
次の部始まる前に、食べよっと!
I didn't have time to eat breakfast,
so I'm hungry~~
I'll eat before the next slot starts!

最後まで、よろしくお願いします!
Take care of me until the end!


それでは、今日も一日
がんばらっちでぐっどらっち。
Well then, today as usual
I'll try hard so good luck.

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment