Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Jan 5, 2015, 11:06 pm (JST)

こんばんは!
Good evening!

うわ!!
気合入ったー!
Wah!!
I'm all pumped up~!


今年は、本当に頑張ろう!
ダンスも歌も磨いて、演技も沢山吸収して、、、
This year I'll try really hard!
I'll polish my dancing and singing and absorb as much as I can about acting...

ファイトだ〜!
Fight~!


明日は、握手会三日目最終日ですね
最後まで、一緒に楽しみましょうね!
Tomorrow is the third and last day of handshakes.
Let's have fun together until the end!


さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment