Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Okada Kanna Google+ / Dec 31, 2014, 11:32 pm (JST)

Good evening everyone!

Today is New Year’s Eve. Less than an hour for 2015! Σ(‘ω’ノ)ノ

I remember saying on this day last year, “Will next year be over in a blink too?”

And it sure was fast (lol)

But since we accomplished our goal of appearing on the Kouhaku, which we couldn’t do last year, we finished a much better year than the last one *゚✲ฺ(´ω`) ✲゚ฺ:

Until a year ago I just watched it on the TV screen, but now I have stood on that stage myself… We really don’t know what life will bring us, right?

Since I joined HKT48 things that were impossible became possible, and I think my view of the world has really widened. It takes a lot of courage to step into a world you had never seen before. But what awaits you after you start walking is meeting and sharing emotions with lots of people… If you keep on walking even though not everything is pleasant, some day, regardless of what else is there, there will be a great and unchanging “light” waiting for you… This is what I believe.

The vision I had today from the Kouhaku stage with all HKT48 members, is something I’ll treasure for my whole life. ♪

It was really because of you all. Thank you.

I want to hype up HKT48 with you all again in 2015!

Please keep supporting me!

Have a good New Year

HKT48’s Okada Kanna

No comments:

Post a Comment