Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tashima Meru Google+ / Jan 3, 2015, 10:13 am (JST)

おはようございます( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


今朝もお天気が良くて嬉しい、眩しいヽ(∀)ノ
I'm happy that the skies today were clear too, it's dazzling ヽ(∀)ノ


ホテルから富士山が見えるんです!
富士山を見ながら朝食を食べて来ましたよ^ ^ 
I could see Mt. Fuji from my hotel!
I ate breakfast with the view of Mt. Fuji ^ ^


和洋といろいろあって、欲張っちゃいました((´∀`))
There were both Eastern and Western-styled foods so I greedily ate them all ((´∀`))

弟が肉まんをとったんですけど、
酢醤油をずっと探してて…
無いことにびっくりしてましたよ。
福岡では当たり前ですもんね^_^
My younger brother got a steamed meat bun
and was looking for the vinegar soy sauce the whole time...
We were surprised there weren't any.
I mean, in Fukuoka it's only natural for it to be served with vinegar soy sauce, right? ^_^

(TL Note: It's somewhat of a norm in Fukuoka to serve steamed meat buns with vinegar soy sauce, which is a custom unique only to the area. Mt. Fuji is near Tokyo, which is why there was obviously none. Thanks @na_fushigiyaro!)  



お正月から富士山を見れて幸せ♡ 
Being able to start off the year looking at Mt. Fuji is good fortune ♡



そして。。。
私の生誕祭が1/7に決まりました!
三回目の生誕祭♡ 
And then...
My birthday show has been set for 1/7!
My 3rd birthday show ♡

お正月明けで握手会の後ですが、
一年の初めの公演で生誕祭ができるなんて
嬉しいです*\(^o^)/*
宜しくお願いします(≧∇≦)
It's after the handshake event opening the new year,
but I'm elated that my first performance of the year
is my birthday show \(^o^)/*
Please take care of me (≧∇≦)


それでは皆さんも素敵な1日を。。。
Well then, I hope everyone has a fantastic day...


めるルンルン♪
Merurunrun ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment