Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tashima Meru Google+ / Jan 5, 2015, 1:25 pm (JST)

こんにちは
Good afternoon


一部二部ありがとうございした(o゚∀゚o)ノ
Thank you for Slots 1 and 2 (o゚∀゚o)ノ

いっぱいお話できて嬉しいです♡
I'm thrilled we were able to talk a lot

サイン会ないから残念って言われますよ^ ^
残念だねーΣ(*゚Д゚ノ)ノ
Some people told me they were disappointed I didn't have an autograph session ^ ^
It sucks, huhーΣ(*゚Д゚ノ)ノ

でも…
サイン会あったら私字が汚いから
自信なくなるかもー笑
絵ならいいけど。。。なーんて(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
But...
even if I had a session, because my writing is messy
my self-esteem would probably fall~ lol
If it was drawing something instead, that'd be ok...somehow (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



ご飯食べてお外にお写真撮り行ったよ!
I went outside to take pictures after eating lunch!

凧揚げしてるのがみえたo(^▽^)o
I saw someone flying a kite o(^▽^)o


お外は寒いけどいい天気☀️
The weather outside is nice, even though it's cold ☀️


今日はパンツスタイル。
珍しいかも、、、
あったかいんだー(^O^)/
Today is pants style.
I probably won't wear this often...
but it's warm~ (^O^)/

3部からもよろしくお願いします。
Please take care of me during Slot 3 and on too.


No comments:

Post a Comment