Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Yamamoto Mao Google+ / Dec 31, 2014, 11:29 pm (JST)

Good evening (*^^*)

This will be the last “good evening” of 2014 (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

It was really over in a blink. There were days I thought were long, but thinking about it now, the year was over in a blink. At this time last year, when I wasn’t doing any activities, all my days I spent wondering what would happen. But in 2014 I got into senbatsu, I took part in the tour properly, I did many things this year!

And also today! December 31, 2014, we appeared in the Kouhaku Uta Gassen! We were the top batters! I was very nervous, but I danced with all my power, so I think I could put a good finish on this year!

If I appeared on the Kouhaku Uta Gassen, it was thanks to the fans, to all the staff, to the members, to my family, thanks to several people!

Thank you so much for the cute outfits provided to us, and to all the people helping us behind the scenes!

Next year I’ll post a lot too!

And I’ll work hard taking advantage of the things I learned this year!

Thank you!

Have a good New Year (*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment